Breaking News! Discovery of Acupuncture Channels

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Baby steps......
Stress Related Disease
More Positive Research for Acupuncture for Infertility
Seasonal Changes Matter to Your Body
Treating Low T (low testosterone) naturally....

Categories

Acupuncture Info
Bloglets
Personal Notes
Qigong Class Notes
Questions from the Clinic
powered by

My Blog

Breaking News! Discovery of Acupuncture Channels

Am enjoying my morning in Dr. Lee's office.  Every now and then he attempts to go home to Singapore only to be foiled by volcanic ash and killer storms -
(let's hope he makes it this time despite the bombing in the Moscow airport where he changes flights - oh boy!)

I'm always honored to stand in for him while he's away.   Lovely, kind patients and helpful staff.   His office filled with Chinese culture and mysterious Kung Fu paraphernalia.   I LOVE IT!   At lunch time we all sit down and eat together - usually Chinese take out.  Very nice to share and fellowship with like minded peoples.  I have lots of wonderful memories of Dr. Lee's DoJo over the years: Tai Chi seminars with Kung Fu Hollywood type superstars, many joyful Chinese New Year celebrations, Tai Chi tournaments, relaxing acupuncture treatments,
(even though he kills me with the extra thick needles ;)  -  Being in his office is always  like coming home.   We are very fortunate here in Jacksonville to have him and his family living here.  Access to world class tai chi/kung fu with a true, wise, kind hearted master.    Ok ok.  Is everyone getting how great this guy is.......????

Alright.  Back on topic.   I've got some information on my site about the recent scientific confirmation of the discovery of the acupuncture meridians.   For the past 3,000 years, the theories of "pathways of chi" have been just that.  Theories.  Back in the 60's a north Korean researcher Kim Bong-han, (gotta love the name) found the meridians and issued an abstract.  His claim however, could not be retested because he wouldn't share his formula for the dye he used to find the channels.  So his theory was just that.  More theory.   Well, recently, a new dye was discovered that could be used to test out Bonghan's theory and it worked!  The pathways have been found, and they correlate directly to the ancient acupuncture channels mapped out by the Chinese thousands of years ago.  Pretty cool.  In the past few years, research has exploded in both Koreas and in Europe.  The implications of this find for bio-engineers is astounding to say the least.   Here's what else they've found so far -

The official names for the channels are
                       Bonghan Channels (BHC)  or
                       Bonghan Duct  (BHD) or
                       Novel Threadlike Structures (NTS)    ------ Really?   how medical!

1.  The channels wrap around all the internal organs and go into the brain.

2.  The channels contain Hyaluronic Acid which contains DNA & hormones.

3.  Hyaluronic Acid is a popular anti aging tonic.  You can take it in pill form to help with lubrication for your joints or you can rub it on your face to get rid of wrinkles.

4.  The channels have a peristaltic action - similar to your intestines.

5.  Fluid in the channels moves at .3mm per second and travels 12 cm per cycle.

6.  Magnetized nanoparticles injected at Liver 3, an acupuncture point on your foot,  will travel up the channel to points further along the Liver channel, proving the channel connection between the points.  Researchers are injecting nano herbs and nano drugs into them to see what happens now.  Oh Boy.  Here we go.....  Gotta love being a guinea pig.

7.  The DNA cells in the channels release bio photons (light) that transmit volumes of information from one part of the body to another.  This confirms the acupuncture theory that needle or laser stimulation on the points control other parts of the body - particularly through the limbic and endocrine systems.

8.  There is not much research going on this in the US.  And we're so smart and cutting edge huh?

So - onward and upward.  Any time an old doctor says they think acupuncture is a bunch of bahooy - we can now tell em to catch up on their research journal reading!!!   Get with it everybody.  Acupuncture ain't no ancient old timey medicine anymore.  It's cutting edge.  It's quantum charged.  It's the future of medicine.  And you heard it here.   ;-)   Bahooy this!

21 Comments to Breaking News! Discovery of Acupuncture Channels:

Comments RSS
Paul on Monday, January 31, 2011 6:29 PM
Hey, that is pretty amazing. I'm really glad the theory is becoming fact.

blue life clothing on Monday, September 26, 2011 4:05 PM
Great blog.

www.creativebioscience.com on Monday, November 05, 2012 6:48 AM
Awesome post ,All the given information is so informative for us ,I really appreciated from your information.I will bookmark it,and sharing it with my friends. Thanks.

fluxus on sale on Monday, October 31, 2011 6:10 PM
Still a great blog my friend.

acupuncture Brisbane on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:34 AM
This ancient medication has many benefits for treating many body symptoms and thus creating a sensation of energy.Nice post.

Locksmith Margate on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:00 AM
thanks to give me that valuable information of Discovery-of-Acupuncture-Channel its great to listen that how it discovered.

Tara merino on Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:27 AM
Excellent news at all! The information of Acupuncture channel has made me very pleased. Now I can get lots of information about acupuncture. Thanks for informing me concerning this matter!

acupuncture Brisbane on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:19 AM
You are so awesome!Acupuncture therapy is one of the oldest therapy in all over the world.Thanks for sharing this post.

Buy Herbal Incense on Saturday, March 16, 2013 4:40 AM
n get lots of information about acupuncture. Thanks for informing me concerni

Massage Therapy Courses on Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:10 AM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post for discovery of acupuncture. Nice work.

Massage Therapy Courses on Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:13 AM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post for the discovery of acupuncture channels. Nice work.

trip tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:27 PM
Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I�d like to see more posts like this.

wolleymovers online on Monday, June 17, 2013 2:25 PM

Click Here on Monday, June 17, 2013 2:26 PM

lip balm containers on Friday, September 13, 2013 6:07 PM
I appreciate the beneficial information you offer in your articles or blog posts. I will bookmark your website and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

womens pirate costumes on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:35 AM
I am interested in reading about more of the similar topics and would like to have further information on the same subject!!

lower back pain treatment on Thursday, December 26, 2013 9:25 AM
A very informative place. The way you have share this minutia and numbers is actually very appreciative. crave to glimpse more on this theme here. Thanks for posting this minutia and numbers here.

permanent hair removal on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:30 AM
An awesome post man this contain a useful and quality information for the reader about the acupuncture. so thanks for sharing this information with us..

Gannon on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:41 AM
This is a great news that the discovery of new channels.

buy online saree on Friday, February 28, 2014 4:39 AM
Hey Dear!!!! I wish to say that this Stuff is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I would like to see more posts like this . Write it Up :)

Kailash Mansarovar Yatra on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:54 AM
Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I agree with you anymore.